Terms and Conditions for the MyRIA Application
This document defines the terms and conditions for the provision of services by electronic means by Ria Payment Institution E.P., S.A.U. through the MyRIA Application.
FIRST. - DEFINITIONS
Terms used in these Terms and Conditions starting with a capital letter correspond to the use of respective following terms:
- Application. The MyRIA Application made available through a digital distribution platform specific to a particular device.
- RIA. Ria Payment Institution, E.P., S.A.U., Calle Cantabria, 2, 2º, A-1, 28108 Alcobendas (Madrid), entered into the Commercial Register of Madrid, volume 2, 171, book 121, section 8, register card number M-116.398, entry 1, Tax Identification Number (NIF) A-80696792.
- Account. An account created for the User in the Application after the registration of the User.
- Login. The user's e-mail address provided by the User during the registration process.
- Access Data. Login and Password.
- Password . A sequence of symbols used by the User in order to access the Account, set up by the User, consisting of at least 6 symbols, including at least one lowercase letter, at least one capital letter and at least one digit.
- User. A natural person registered in the Application.
- New User. A natural person who did not use payment services provided by RIA as a payer before the Registration.
- RIA Client. A natural person who used payment services provided by RIA as a payer before the registration.
- Money Transfer. A payment service provided by RIA on the basis of separate contractual terms and conditions, consisting the execution by RIA of a money remittance single payment transaction to the recipient indicated by the User.
- Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions.
- Helpline. RIA’s dedicated Users support line, available from Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 18:00, under phone number +48223070146
SECOND. - GENERAL TERMS
- The Application allows Users with the Account to use the services made available in the Application, in particular to conclude with RIA contracts for the execution of a Money Transfer and define Money Transfers, which may subsequently be executed in the ATM.
- The Money Transfer service is provided on the basis of separate Money Transfer terms and conditions made available in the Application. The conclusion of the Money Transfer contract takes place in accordance with these separate terms and conditions the moment RIA confirms accepting the Money Transfer for execution on the screen of the ATM.
- The use of the Application requires the prior RIA to create the Account for the User. A User may only have one Account.
- For the purposes of communication and security the registration requires the User to have access to a mobile phone with an active telecommunications service enabling receiving voice calls and SMS as well as an active e-mail address.
- The use of the Application requires access to the Internet and a mobile phone with Android (version 4.4+) or iOS (version iOS 9+) operating system.
- The use of the Application is free of charge. This rule is however not applicable to Foreign Money Remittance orders submitted by the User via the Application, which are subject to the fees specified in the relevant terms and conditions applicable to the Foreign Money Remittance Service.
THIRD. - REGISTRATION
- Registration requires the User filling out of the registration form made available via the Application, in particular the User creating a Password and also verifying the User’s mobile phone number via an SMS sent to the mobile phone number indicated in the registration form. While filling out the registration form the User is obliged to indicate only data which is consistent with facts, in particular up to date. Registration may be performed only by the User personally.
- The registration may be performed by the adult person with full legal capacity.
- In the case where the User is a RIA Client, the Registration also includes verification of the User’s identity on the basis of security questions based on the RIA Client’s data processed by in RIA’s databases.
- In the case where the User is a New User, Registration also consists in the User: (i) accepting a video call initiated by RIA, (ii) consenting to RIA’s terms of remote identification, (iii) answering to the RIA representative questions during the video call, and (iv) presenting during the video call both sides of the User’s personal identification document in the manner indicated by the RIA representative.
- RIA applies towards the Users financial security measures indicated in applicable provisions of law on the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing. RIA may request additional documents or information essential to perform obligations of RIA resulting from provisions of law on the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing or other applicable provisions of law. RIA may submit the request referred to in the preceding sentence during the registration or in any moment after its completion.
- After caring out the actions mentioned in the preceding subparagraphs and after verifying the User by the RIA compliance department RIA shall notify the User within three working days via e-mail message about the result of the registration. The lack of notification within the period as specified in the preceding sentence means the refusal by RIA to conclude the contract for provision of services through the Application.
- The contact of provision of services by electronic means between RIA and the User is concluded the moment RIA informs the User about the Registration process being completed correctly.
FOURTH. - TERMINATION AND DURATION OF CONTRACT OF PROVISION OF SERVICES UNDER ACCOUNT
- The Account contact is concluded for an indefinite period of time.
- The User may terminate the contract for the use of the Application:
- with one month's notice by sending a written statement of withdrawal to the RIA, or by email to email@example.com; or
- by deleting the Account in the Application, which is equivalent to terminating the contract for the use of the Application with immediate effect.
- RIA is entitled to terminate the contract for the use of the Application with a one-month
notice period in the case of:
- failure to log in to the Account for at least one year, after informing the User about the intention to terminate the contract for the use of the Application for this reason and the User's failure to log in to the Account for a period of one month from this notification;
- repeated User's violations of the provisions of this Terms and Conditions or other arrangements connecting the RIA and the User after calling by RIA upon the User to cease the specified violation within 7 days under the pain of termination of the agreement, and then a further violation of this provision after that date;
- in the case of taking actions by the User contrary to the provisions of law that affect the way the contract for the use of the Application is implemented;
- in the event that RIA obtains information from state authorities about the commission or suspicion of committing crimes against property, commercial transactions, credibility of documents or protection of information by means of services provided by RIA;
- if the User provided false data during registration.
- RIA is entitled to terminate the contract of provision of services under Account Service with immediate effect in the event of inability to exercise as regards the User financial security measures.
- In the event of termination of the contract of provision of services under Account Service, RIA will remove the Account.
FIFTH. - USE OF THE APPLICATION
- After completing the registration the User obtains access to Application’s features by logging in to the Account using Access Data.
- The User is not entitled to use Accounts created for other persons.
- The User is not entitled to make his Account available or disclose his/hers Access Data to any third party.
- The Access Data is strictly confidential. The User is obliged to secure it from accidental disclosure to any third party.
- The User is not allowed to make mobile device which he/she uses to operate the Application available to any third party until the User has logged off from the Account.
- In case of suspicion that an unauthorized person obtained access to User’s Access Data, the User is obliged to report this to RIA without delay through Helpline. In the case of receiving a report, RIA is obliged to foreclose the access to the Account until the Password is resettled. The User may reset the Password contacting the Helpline.
- RIA reserves the right to temporarily foreclose access to the Account in the event of suspicion that Account’s securities were infringed. Foreclosure lasts until suspicions are clarified. Access to the Account is also foreclosed after three unsuccessful login attempts while using incorrect Access Data. In such case unlocking of the Account can only be managed through the Helpline, following prior User’s identity verification on the basis of security questions.
- The Application shall be used exclusively for purposes for which it was intended and in accordance with valid legal regulations and good morals, the User takes full responsibility for any consequences stemming from the use of the Application in a manner that is inconsistent with above mentioned requirements. In connection with the use of the Application, User is not allowed to provide unlawful content.
- Maintaining security measures to prevent unauthorized access to devices and links rests with the User.
- The User may bear the costs of data transfer via the Internet connected with using the Application at the rate set by the operator.
SIXTH. - COMPLAINTS
- The User shall notify RIA of any irregularities detected while using the Application. RIA ensures the availability of the Application for not less than 95.000% of each [year / month] of using the Application by the User.
- In the event of any irregularities in the functioning of the Application affecting the User's situation, the User may submit a complaint via correspondence to RIA (Calle Cantabria, 2, 2º, 28108 Alcobendas, Madrid, Spain), via e-mail sent to MyRiaEuronetPL@riafinancial.com or by calling the Helpline.
- A complaint should contain at least the name and surname of the User, User’s e-mail address as well as a description of the circumstances justifying the complaint and a specific User's request related to the complaint.
- If the complaint filed by the User does not meet the requirements specified in subparagraph 3 above, RIA will ask the User to complete it.
- RIA considers the complaint as soon as it is received. Consideration of the complaint takes place no later than 30 days from the date of receipt of the correct complaint.
SEVENTH. - WITHDRAWAL
- The User is entitled to withdraw from the contract concluded with RIA for the provision of the Account within 14 days from the date of conclusion of this contract, without incurring any costs.
- The User may submit a declaration of withdrawal to RIA (Calle Cantabria, 2, 2º, 28108 Alcobendas, Madrid, Spain (with a note: to the hands of the Data Protection Officer) or by e-mail sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. In both cases, the statement may be made on the withdrawal form attached to these Terms and Conditions.
- To keep the deadline referred to in the preceding subparagraph, it is sufficient for the User to send a statement before its expiry.
EIGHTH. - CONTACT WITH RIA
Contact with RIA is available at the following address: Ria Payment Institution, E.P., S.A.U., Calle Cantabria, 2, 2º, A-1, 28108 Alcobendas (Madrid). The user may also contact RIA via e-mail sent to MyRiaEuronetPL@riafinancial.com or by calling +48223070146.
NINTH. - CHANGES TO THIS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- RIA reserves the right to change the Terms & Conditions in the event of the following
- as a result of a change in the legal environment, resulting in the necessity to amend the Terms & Conditions;
- in the event of a ruling issued by a common court or a decision, recommendation or other binding act issued by a public administration body, resulting in the necessity to amend the Terms & Conditions;
- in the case of a change in the RIA offer, due to:
- introduction of new products and services, if at the same time 1) amendment of the Terms and Conditions concerns only the introduction of provisions or change of provisions related to these products or services, 2) use of new products and services will not be mandatory for the User, 3) not using new products will not result with user incurring any costs;
- correcting by RIA of existing functionalities or services rendered to increase the level of security, personal data protection or improving the usability of functionalities or services provided by us, the amendment of the Terms & Conditions may only concern the introduction of provisions or change of provisions related to these functionalities or services;
- change or resignation from some of the functionalities or services provided by RIA, due to further inability to provide a given service or providing functionality in its current form caused by 1) the termination of the contract between us and the entity RIA uses for providing the service or making the functionality available or 2) increase in the costs of providing a given service by at least 2%, caused by the increase of energy prices, telecommunications connections, IT system used by RIA to provide a given service or providing a given functionality, or 3) change of legal provisions regulating the services provided or functionalities made available by RIA if the event being the reason for the change took place no longer than 3 months before the announcement of the change in the Terms and Conditions – the amendment of the Terms and Conditions may be made only to the extent necessary to remove or change these functions or services.
- The User will be informed about the change in the Terms and Condition in the Account or via a message sent by e-mail. In the information about changes, RIA will inform when these changes shall they come into effect (however, the term will in no event be shorter than 14 days from RIA sending this information).
- After receiving information about changes and before the changes come into, the User may terminate the contract - then the User will not be bound by the new wording of this Terms and Conditions.
TENTH. - FINAL PROVISIONS
- We inform you about the existence of the ODR platform (European Online Dispute Resolution Platform) and the possibility to use it to resolve disputes with RIA. The platform is available at the following Internet address: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
- The contract is executed in Polish.
- This Terms and Conditions are always available through the Application and at the following Internet address: http://myriaapp.com/pl/TermsAndConditions-pl.html, from where it is possible to download them in order to secure the content of the agreement for the use of the Application concluded between the User and RIA.
MODEL FORM FOR WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT
(this form should be filled in and returned only if you wish to withdraw from the Agreement for the use of the MyRIA Application)
I hereby inform about my withdrawal from the contract for the use of the MyRIA
Addressee: Ria Payment Institution, E.P., S.A.U., Calle Cantabria, 2, 2º, A-1, 28108 Alcobendas (Madrid), e-mail: MyRiaEuronetPL@riafinancial.com
The date of conclusion of the Agreement for the use of the Account in the MyRIA Application:
___ . ___ . ______
Name and surname of the User:
Address of the User:
Date: ___ . ___ . ______
Signature of the User: